The purpose of this Shanghai International Hub shall be to establish, maintain, govern, improve and promote the welfare of the organization, which shall have for its objective to build a community of outstanding young people in Shanghai to improve the state the world.
To achieve this, we set out three objectives:
- Establish a thriving community of action-oriented members
- Leverage our international backgrounds to make visible contributions on human capital development in the Shanghai Area
- Participate regularly in World Economic Forum activities and build relationships across the Global Shapers network
- People First — Robust personal interaction among the community is core to our success
- Engage the World — We’re just one piece of a amazing international network
- Respect the Individual — Every Shaper is encouraged to engage his/her own professional endeavours and interests
- Build an Ecosystem — We foster a collaborative work style where everyone is free to pitch ideas to the group that are decided by consensus.
- Bias for Action —We expect active and regular participation from *all* members
Founding members comprise Max Artz, Ruby Chui, Samuel Heuck, Greg Nance, and Daniel Tedesco. We look forward to working with industry, government, and society alike in establishing a strong hub and making meaningful contributions to the community in Shanghai and around the globe. Please join us in celebrating the start of a new chapter for Global Shapers in Shanghai.